20 May 2007

Zadar


This is one beautiful town where I spent few month of my life during army service. I remember on Saturdays we were free to go out in town, so me and my mates used that time to walk around the city, or just sitting close to the sea. I also remember hours spent on drinking beer and chatting there while looking at sea.Time was flying so fast when we were outside.It was period in my life when I realize how much I love nature.My mates thought I went crazy :P. People in Zadar didn't like army.Remember how they used to look at us.No wonder after all they been through.I feel sad because of their terrible loss during war. I came back to Zadar many times after army, and each time I enjoyed staying there so much.Food is great,and there is something in those small,tight streets and old city core that makes you feel different. I don't have pictures this time but here is LINK to find out more.

No comments: