01 April 2009

Are you still travelling?



Not for a while now. The trip of the year is our next trip to London, UK. Yeah. It seems like forever since we last had a break. So now, we are saving up for our upcoming 3-day holiday.

Entrecard has deleted my blog from its database. Yes, no new content for ages. Like I said, I'm not inspired if I can't travel yeah? Oh well, not like EC is bringing me any traffic.

In the meantime, everyone's waiting for summer. Everyone loves to travel during that time of the year. They'll pack their bikinis and lotions for the sunny beaches. However, with the bleak economic situation in most countries.. UK, US and Germany, I wonder if anyone is still travelling? Do you?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've only enjoyed one vacation my whole adult life, and I didn't become an adult yesterday. lol Money has been nonexistent and time the same. I travel through the internet and am grateful for that. Thanks so much for sharing.

SheR. said...

>>Hi Judy!!!
Glad to see you here!
Yeah hate it when Money and Time never co-exist don't we?

:)